Friday, May 14, 2010

Interview "The Future Of Fashion: Alber Elbaz"

Images via style.com

Interview of Alber Elbaz by Dirk Standen
From Style.com: http://www.style.com/stylefile/2010/05/the-future-of-fashion-part-six-alber-elbaz/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed:+style_file+(Style+-+The+Style+File)

"I know a lot of people complain that there is not enough change and that fashion in the past was much more creative than today, and I think a big part of this phenomenon is that we don’t have the time to think, we don’t have the time to project, we don’t have the time to digest. I’m not talking about, like, “Oh, we need to travel for inspiration,” because I do in fact believe that the best traveling you do is from your couch while you eat potato chips. But I think we just need the time to think and to look at it again and to have another perspective."
by Alber Elbaz

No comments:

Post a Comment